Write For Traxplorers
Traxplorers is now open for guest posts from travelers, explorers, traveling families, bloggers & travel writers. Here we present our guidelines and requirements:
- Niche: Anything from travel guides, itineraries, unexplored places, road trips, trekking/hiking, adventurous trips/activities, off the beaten tracks, traveling with kids, budget backpacking, basically anything travel related. Post inspired from your own personal travel experience is highly appreciated.
- Unique content: The post should not be published anywhere else. It should be unique and will be shared with all of our social platforms.
- Word requirement: Minimum 800-1000 words, the more the better.
- Photographs: At least 3-5 high-quality pictures – preferably horizontal. More photos would be added if required (depending upon the post). No stock images. Photos should be your own.
- Do-follow links: You will receive a do-follow link, either to your blog homepage/post or any social handle.
- Not paid: Currently, we are not open for paid/sponsored guest posts.
- Travel writers only: This blog encourages only travel writers for the guest posts/collaborations with a short bio of an author (max. 100 words).
- We would use affiliate links in the post.
- Your post may be edited further for SEO if found necessary.
- Pin image would be created for Pinterest using your photograph.
Send your Ideas and Write for TRAXPLORERS
If you have unique content to inspire the people around for Traxplorers, please send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you ASAP.
Thanks so much for your interest in contributing to TRAXPLORERS and we look forward to your ideas.